Shailesh Tewary – Dean International Relations & Authorised Representative India / South Asia
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership & Management professional with specialization in Human Resources Development having over 35 years of global experience in the dynamics of employment ranging from Defense Services, Manufacturing, International Trade, Hospitality, Aviation, Infrastructure, Media and Security across India, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Japan, Middle – East, Europe, UK & USA. Previous corporate role as Regional HR Director South Asia with G4S having business responsibility of 165,000 employees, 70 National Unions & 2 International Unions, one of the largest workforce representation in the Industry worldwide.
- Develop business relations amidst few countries India (Sub-Continent) and Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina,
- Project GITA – The top agenda on making the youth population of India world class in readiness for global employability.
- To enhance employment standards by fair and equitable applications of law across the world.
- HR Strategies & Policy Development
- Organizational Development, Leadership Development & HR Interventions
- Skills Development and Employability Enhancement
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employee Engagement
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Industrial Relations and Statutory Compliance matters
- Employee Matters and Union Management
- Liaison, Corporate Social Responsibility & Policy Paper Development
- Business Collaborations, Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- Core competencies include taking lead role on strategic alignment, collaborations, organizational agility through structured training. Focused skills and abilities to leverage likely internal and external relationships to resolve complex business issues related to global employment, management development, statutory & legal matters and overall productivity enhancement.
- Advisory Committee Member of Academic & Professional Institutions including Legal and Human Rights; Visiting Faculty Member in Universities and Management Institutes; International Speaker on Management, Employment, Employee Engagement, Industrial Relations and Leadership Forums.